Our Client Polyscope Polymers was Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Geleen, the Netherlands, Polyscope is a young, entrepreneurial, and highly innovative global market player in specialty polymers. They are the global leader in the research, development production, and supply of styrene maleic anhydride (SMA) copolymers, terpolymers, and SMA-based derivatives – also known as the fundamental building blocks of countless chemical processes and solutions. For the division Coating & Inks we are looking for an: ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER Ambitious, accessible, communicative and autonomous working teamplayer OVERVIEW In this key role, you will participate in designing and implementing effective marketing strategies and are responsible for building the brand, its activation and increase customer engagement. You have to be an professional who is responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns. This includes researching, strategizing with other (internal and external) professionals and creating content for successful campaigns. GOAL The goal is build, activate and create interest of brand and product solutions through effective (digital) presence that leads to reputation and growth by creating marketing pull and support technology push. RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Build and establish the brand, including its promise in line with the market needs.
- Build and establish the product promises in line with the segment needs.
- Own the marketing and marketing communication execution.
- Support and enable the sales team.
- Provide input to innovation activities.
- Impact the growth of the business.
- Minimum bachelor’s level education and some years’ experience within a B2B environment preferably within the chemicals or plastics Coatings & Inks (not a must).
- A good understanding of Marketing & Communication activities in an industrial environment.
- Appetite for promoting complex and technical products.
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least one other European language.
- A competitive salary (based on education and experience), plus bonus package.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy extra.
- An attractive pension plan and training/education opportunities.
- The support to independently fulfill your position, develop yourself and achieve results.
- A challenging, dynamic, informal working environment that offers flexibility, freedom, and individual responsibility, together with first-class career development opportunities.
- The opportunity to participate in a certified branding program at an international business school.