Mitsui Prime Advanced Composites Europe B.V., or “ACE” as our colleagues call it, is founded in 2018. At the beginning of 2020 our brand new plant was opened, which has his focus on producing PP-compound for the automotive industry. Our name is a combination of the different organizations that are our shareholders. We have ‘Mitsui’, which reflects Mitsui Chemicals Inc. and also Mitsui & Co, the trading company that is located in Japan. ‘Prime’ is the abbreviation for Prime Polymer, the third shareholder of ACE. All three companies have their headquarters in Japan.
ACE is part of the large Mitsui Chemicals Group (Mitsui Chemicals Inc.) and acts as the parent company and one of the shareholders. With factories all over the world, they focus on 5 business domains: Mobility, Health Care, Food & Packaging, Next Generation and Basic Materials. The Mitsui Chemicals Group will continue to contribute to society through its innovative, performance-driven products and technologies and help make the world a better place for all as a leading solution provider. ACE is part of the Mobility division and we are the first European plant under the flag of the Mitsui Chemicals Group to produce PP compound.
To realize the ambitions of ACE we are looking for a:
Manager Supply Chain
Entrepreneurial, Ownership, Improvement, Ambitious, Flexible
The main goal of the position is to provide structure and steering to the Supply Chain department, especially focused on developing strategies to reduce costs and to increase efficiency, productivity and safety. And to make sure that knowledge between departments that are cooperating with Supply Chain is adequately shared to guarantee a smooth supply chain flow within the company.
Procurement, Logistics and Production Planning are part of the Supply Chain department. You are hierarchically ranked under the General Manager Production and you give direction to five employees, of which three directly.
• Supports in solving problems between different departments in order to align work processes and procedures as well as possible;
• Oversees a proper implementation of the logistics, planning and procurement process;
• Involved in developing new procedures, new products, stock maintenance, procurement, shipping and delivery of products;
• Maintains detailed records, generates and analyzes reports and develops presentations to help management understand logistics, planning and procurement perspectives;
• Builds relationships within the company and with external parties including suppliers and distributors;
• Ensures correct and timely production planning and supports the production planner if necessary;
• Based on the sales forecast, provide the production planner and purchaser with the correct information so that timely control can be given to planning and purchasing;
• Maintains internal contact with Production Managers, Shiftleaders, Process Engineer and the divisions Sales, Logistics and Finance for a smooth cooperation;
• Maintains external contact with relevant stakeholders including distributors and customers.
The most important is to have the right personality! Which means you are a hands-on and no-nonsense coach that easily connects with all levels in the organization. You feel very comfortable in a tactical position with the responsibility to pro-actively initiate, coordinate and implement actions to improve the Supply Chain performance. To succeed you are analytical, self-propelling, pragmatic, flexible, process minded and a strong communicator. It is important you gained experience in working with SAP.
You have a relevant bachelor degree and minimal 3 years of experience preferably in a mid-size B2B company (100 – 300 employees; industrial environment). You master Dutch and English fluently and preferably German.
ACE offers you:
A dynamic and supportive working environment, and the aim to develop employees to achieve their full potential. We are at the start of our company, so that means you can influence and shape the processes in Supply Chain.
All employees can access a wide-range of development opportunities through comprehensive training programs. Excellent remuneration package including an attractive pension scheme are part of the deal at this global brand in Specialty Chemicals. The position is based in Beek, South-Limburg.
At ACE people work in a culture in which they endeavour to build trust with fairness and humility, as well as respect for each other in order to attain the best results possible. The colleagues strive to create a workplace where they continuously set high standards and contribute to society and the environment. ACE believes in developing and maintaining a pool of very talented individuals. These individuals are ACE most important asset – and this could be you too!
Limbourg & Partners takes care of the recruitment and pre-selection for this position.
For more information about ACE, the position and the procedure you can contact Jacco Kempen, Managing Director (06-2063 4950) or Marnix Postma, Managing Consultant (+31 (0)6-3322 5618). If you want to respond immediately, we look forward to receiving your resume with a short motivation letter. Candidates are requested to react before June 25th 2021.