Asbury Graphite & Carbons NL B.V.
Asbury Graphite and Carbons the Netherlands belongs to the USA based Asbury Carbons Group. Asbury has become one of the world’s largest processors of Graphite and Carbon Materials with production sites worldwide. Asbury Carbons has provided high value added engineered solutions for over 125 years to a diversified set of industrial sectors. Asbury the Netherlands is growing rapidly in the EMEA region and is looking for a Sales Representative to strengthen the existing Team.
For Asbury Graphite and Carbons NL B.V. in Maastricht, we are currently recruiting for a
FUTURE SALES MANAGER
New business generator, Willing to travel
• Boost sales in generating new business and maintaining business with existing customers within the assigned sales territory within the EMEA region.
• Field of applications: Polymers and engineering materials (energy saving, lubricants, friction, carbon brushes, lubricants, catalysts, coatings, fire retardants, drilling, coatings etc.)
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparation and realization of the existing marketing plan and commercial objectives
• Increase profit by generating new business with new and existing customers
• Identifying market developments and build a plan to maintain and expand existing business and bring in new business
• Managing existing and new distributors and/or agents in accordance with the agreed action plan
• Ensure inquiries, quotations and proposals are handed in a timely, professional and expeditious manner
• Internal communication with colleagues of the several departments in The Netherlands and USA
• Maintain the level of accounts receivables in line with the company targets
• Maintain records to provide traceable history of samples, bids, purchases and competitor data
• Submitting weekly and monthly sales reports including customer visits
• Constantly improving knowledge about customer needs and expectations and communicating these to sales management
• Make technical presentations to potential customers, customers, agents etc.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling technical products or processed minerals. Particularly graphite & carbons.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Chemicals or equivalent.
• Driving license
• Language skills: Fluency in Dutch and English other languages will be a strong asset (French, Spanish, German-Italian-Turkish).
• Traveling regularly within the assigned area approx. 50% of the time
REPORTS TO Manager Sales EMEA (no direct reports)
• Computer skills: good knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems
• Evaluation: able to evaluate cases according to standard methods and company policies
• Flexibility: the ability to deal with change without losing sight of business objectives, the ability to apply knowledge in new circumstances
• Personal awareness: empathy, good listener
• Personal credibility: takes responsibility for own actions, is reliable and credible
• Accurate: assessing the correctness of own work
Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive compensation package, a challenging job opportunity and excellent career opportunities within a dynamic local and Global acting Organization and the opportunity to become a managerial Sales Management position.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Limbourg & Partners takes care of the recruitment and pre-selection for this position.
For more information about our client, the position and the procedure you can contact Harry Kikken, Managing Director (+31 (0)6-205 44 191). If you want to respond immediately, we look forward to receiving your resume with a short motivation letter.