Mitsui Prime ACE
Mitsui Prime Advanced Composites Europe B.V., or “ACE” as their colleagues call it, is founded in 2018. At the beginning of 2020 their brand new plant was opened, which has his focus on producing PP-compound for the automotive industry. Their name is a combination of the different organizations that are their shareholders. They have ‘Mitsui’, which reflects Mitsui Chemicals Inc. and also Mitsui & Co, the trading company that is located in Japan. ‘Prime’ is the abbreviation for Prime Polymer, the third shareholder of ACE. All three companies have their headquarters in Japan.
ACE is part of the large Mitsui Chemicals Group (Mitsui Chemicals Inc.) and acts as the parent company and one of the shareholders. With factories all over the world, they focus on 5 business domains: Mobility, Health Care, Food & Packaging, Next Generation and Basic Materials. The Mitsui Chemicals Group will continue to contribute to society through its innovative, performance-driven products and technologies and help make the world a better place for all as a leading solution provider. ACE is part of the Mobility division and they are the first European plant under the flag of the Mitsui Chemicals Group to produce PP compound.
To realize the ambitions of ACE we are looking for a:
Manager Supply Chain
Entrepreneurial, Ownership, Improvement, Ambitious, Flexible
The main goal of the position is to provide structure and steering to the Supply Chain department, especially focused on developing strategies to reduce costs and to increase efficiency, productivity and safety. And to make sure that knowledge between departments that are cooperating with Supply Chain is adequately shared to guarantee a smooth supply chain flow within the company.
Procurement, Logistics and Production Planning are part of the Supply Chain department. You are hierarchically ranked under the General Manager Production and you give direction to six employees, of which four directly.
- Oversees a proper implementation of the logistics, planning and procurement process;
- Involved in developing new procedures, new products, stock maintenance, procurement, shipping and delivery of products;
- Maintains detailed records, generates and analyses reports and develops presentations to help management understand logistics, planning and procurement perspectives;
- Builds relationships within the company and with external parties including suppliers and distributors;
- Ensures correct and timely production planning and supports the production planner if necessary;
- Based on the sales forecast, provide the production planner and purchaser with the correct information so that timely control can be given to planning and purchasing;
- Maintains internal contact with Production Managers, Shift leaders, Process Engineer and the divisions Sales, R&D and Finance for a smooth cooperation;
- Supports communication between different departments in order to align work processes and procedures as well as possible;
- Maintains external contact with relevant stakeholders including distributors and customers.
- Controlling their Stock (Raw Materials and Finished Product) and taking care of their physical inventory process.
The most important is to have the right personality! Which means you are a hands-on and no-nonsense coach that easily connects with all levels and colleagues in the organization. You feel very comfortable in a tactical position with the responsibility to pro-actively initiate, coordinate and implement actions to improve the Supply Chain performance. To succeed you are analytical, self-propelling, pragmatic, flexible, process minded and a strong communicator. It is important you gained experience in working with SAP and preferably have the capability to further improve the system (for example play a key role in implementing SAP HANA, implementing MRP Planning etc.).
You have a relevant bachelor degree and minimal 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a mid-size B2B company (100+ employees; industrial environment). You master Dutch and English fluently and preferably German.
ACE OFFERS YOU
As an employer, they strive to offer an attractive employment package that motivates and rewards their employees. They understand the importance of achieving a good work-life balance, which is why we have included several benefits and facilities in their package, including:
Competitive salary: They offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and skills.
Secondary conditions: A company car, laptop and mobile phone is included with this position.
Flexible working hours: They understand that everyone has a unique situation, so they offer flexible working hours to meet your personal needs.
Work from home options: In line with current trends and technologies, they offer the option to work from home so that you can perform your work efficiently without the need to travel to the office every day.
Development opportunities: They believe in continuous growth and development. That's why they offer a variety of training programs and professional development opportunities to improve your skills and knowledge.
Health benefits: They take care of your well-being by offering an extensive package of health benefits, including an attractive bicycle scheme and sport with several discounts.
Pension plan: They understand the importance of long-term financial security. That is why they offer a solid pension scheme to ensure that you can enjoy your retirement years.
Limbourg & Partners takes care of the recruitment and pre-selection for this position.
For more information about our client, the position and the procedure you can contact Harry Kikken, Managing Director (+31 (0)6-205 44 191). If you want to respond immediately, we look forward to receiving your resume with a short motivation letter.