Sales Representative | Poland (M/F/D)
Our customer is a worldwide leading manufacturer and consists of 9 different branches located all over Europe and manufacturing and offering outstanding plastics for various applications. To complete the Sales team in Roermond we are looking for an:
Sales Representative | Poland (m/f/d) „Dynamic Sales, ready for the next step“
Purpose of the position:
Realizing commercial targets by advising (potential) clients regarding PVB-film and analyzing and reporting sales data, to such an extent that an optimal contribution is delivered to sales and profit of the organization. Your customers are mainly based in Poland and Germany.
• Monitoring and identifying sales trends and relating them to organization goals, identifying opportunities.
• Preparing commercial offers/contracts to (new) customers. Monitor progress and take actions when necessary.
• Gathering information about products, clients, competitors, markets etc.
• Giving input to Sales Division Manager based on identified developments.
• Visiting clients and gathering information regarding applications and needs.
• Establishing key relationships with local clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue.
• Ensuring personal presentation to project a professional image to clients.
• Liaising with sales team to obtain all new sales leads.
• Taking care of settling complaints.
• Monitoring sales plan and budget by comparing with actual transactions.
• Bachelors or Master's degree in sales/ engineering
• 3- 5 years of previous sales experience preferably within the automotive industry and be familiar with the various activities required to successfully support the Sales department.
• Experience working in a global Japanese company where Kaizen and continuous improvement are the DNA of the company would be an asset.
• A clear track record of supporting and executing successful sales activities that drive growth and sustainability.
• Excellent MS office skills especially Excel.
• Strong project management skills, as well as the ability to juggle numerous sales tasks within stringent timelines.
• Native Polish speaker and excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English and/or German are a must.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application with details of the possible starting date and your salary expectations. You can send your application documents to Mrs. Eliza Brieskorn at email@example.com or apply directly via our homepage. If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 (0) 211 138 66 380.