Mondi Heerlen BV is a supplier of release liner paper that meets the needs of the hygiene-, fiber composite-, tape-, sealant- and label markets, including customers in the women's-, aircraft-, windmill- and automotive industries. The focus is on silicone-coated release liners, tailor-made for the various pressure-sensitive adhesives of our customers. The core activities of the Mondi Group are in Central Europe, Russia, America and South Africa. A total of 26,000 employees work in 30 countries around the world. Choosing Mondi is choosing an innovative and customer-oriented environment where you can push your limits.
The Finance department consists of the Finance & ICT Manager, the Senior Controller, the Plant Controller/Salary Administrator and the Finance Administrator. In total there are 4 colleagues working within the department. Due to a vacant position we are looking for a:
Strong and ambitious personality, with focus on results, structure and co-operation
Purpose of the position:
As Senior Controller+ you are dedicated to continuously improve the contribution of the financial department to the results of Mondi Heerlen.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of month end closing, forecasts and budgets
- Management reporting under IAS and consolidation processes according to internal guidelines
- Contribution to all accounting and tax-related activities
- Driving the outlook and budget process within the plant
- Meeting reporting deadlines and assuring high quality standards in line with all relevant reporting / closing standards
- SAP plant key user for Controlling, ensuring correct profitability reporting (COPA)
- Plan/set up of Cost Accounting – follow up
- Working closely with the plant OPCO team to understand and follow up deviations from budget and / or forecast
- Participation in project work to continuously improve workflows and tools
- Contribution to specific controlling and finance management projects
- All ad-hoc management accounting and controlling exercises required by the business
- Follow up on investment projects and profit improvement projects
- Right hand of the Finance Manager and replace him during his absence, working closely with the Plant Controller/Salary Administrator and the Finance Administrator.
What do you take with you?
Right at the top: enthusiasm, ambitions and a hands-on mentality. You are a strong personality with a sound knowledge of general accounting and financial systems. You have full command within the disciplines of modern controlling and reporting (GAAP, IFRS, IAS) within an international environment. You are customer-oriented, flexible and communicate easily at all levels. You speak and write fluent Dutch and English, German is an advantage. You have experience with ERP systems (SAP) and are proficient with Excel (!), Hyperion and MS-Office.
You have at least a bachelor degree in Business Economics (HEAO-Be, SPD) in combination with relevant working experience in a dynamic production environment. You have the capacities, ambition and perseverance to further develop and are open minded. You bring new insights, you see opportunities to continuously improve and you take your colleagues along with you in a positive way. You are able to challenge and connect business opportunities.
Mondi Heerlen offers you:
A great next step in your career! And a dynamic environment with inspiring projects that challenges you to unfold (y)our true potential. Individual development opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy) that enables you to develop and guide your own career. A full-time employment contract and an employment conditions package that do justice to the weight of the position are offered.
Limbourg & Partners takes care of the recruitment and pre-selection for this position.
For more information about the position and the procedure you can contact Marnix Postma, Managing Consultant (06-3322 5618). If you want to respond immediately, we look forward to receiving your resume with a short motivation.