ARLANXEO is one of the world's largest producers of synthetic rubber and a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, the world's largest energy and chemical group. We develop, produce and market high-performance rubbers that are used for a wide range of applications: from the automotive and tire industries to the electrical, construction and oil and gas industries.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, we have established a state-of-the-art, competitive production infrastructure with production network spanning four continents. Our world-scale plants produce efficiently, flexibly and sustainably – in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Our mission is mission is to safely, innovatively and sustainably meet our customers’ high-performance elastomer needs and foster long-term profitable growth.
For our Global Marketing team, we are looking for a:
Medior Business Development Manager (m/f/x)
Talented Marketeer willing to grow in materials markets
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for generating new business via business development strategies and marketing plans for our branded products in new and existing markets, translating technical features into value for users and end-users. You:
• Identify business opportunities to foster growth of our CR, EVM and HNBR business in existing or new markets and develop the concepts to sell into these markets against maximum value. Business opportunities include new clients in new as well as existing markets, and new business models.
• Develop business plans and business cases for penetration in identified product / market combinations.
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships in close cooperation with sales and technical teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
• Build and maintain a network of internal and external contacts and advise management on market developments. Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news.
• Establish and implement Business Development strategies as well as Marketing plans for targeted product / market combinations.
• You have a master’s degree in a relevant discipline (Marketing or Chemicals).
• You have a broad experience in different disciplines of Marketing and Sales with a balance between commercial and technical experience. Medior level experience in business development and marketing and willing to learn and grow..
• You have operated for a minimum of 5 years in an international B2B environment, experience in Materials markets is a pre.
• Passionate to deliver sustainable solutions for our customers in a truly global setting
• Good project management skills
• You are fluent in English, preferably also in German language
• Willing to travel globally on a regular basis
ARLANXEO offers you:
A challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic global organization with serious ambitions and the power to invest. For sure a position where you can fully unfold your true potential and further develop your personal skills. And all this in an environment with highly educated and qualified professionals from all over the world. Excellent remuneration package including pension and commuting allowance are part of the deal at this global brand in Performance Elastomers.
Limbourg & Partners takes care of the recruitment and pre-selection for this position.
For more information about ARLANXEO, the position and the procedure you can contact Marnix Postma, Managing Consultant (+31 (0)6-3322 5618). If you want to respond immediately, we look forward to receiving your resume with a short motivation letter.