laser technology Specialist
Productie & Techniek
Het bedrijfOn behalf our client, an international automotive production company, we are looking for a:
LASER TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
FunctieomschrijvingPURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Perform prototype laser operations support product development.
- Development and maintenance of knowledge on laser technology .
- Development and maintenance of a knowledge sharing platform for laser technology within the company.
- Prototype manufacturing to support product development.
- Development and research for laser technology (eg. welding, micro machining to support product development.
- Support in process improvement activities to achieve reliable high quality and efficient laser operations.
- Selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Set up and maintenance of prototyping activities to support product development.
- Maintain and create technical and project related documentation.
- Training of group engineering teams related to laser technology.
- Develop and selection of laser technologies to support the product development and efficient serial operation.
- Effective and efficient knowledge sharing in group engineering teams related to laser technology.
-Takes care of an optimal communication flow between customers, internal department, suppliers and corporate partners.
- Supports in the idea creation and input to research activities.
- Takes care of accurate and up-to-date technical and project documentation.
- Takes care of an optimal technical service to customers and stake holders.
- Leads product related projects in an accurate, timely and cost effective manor.
- Master / Bachelor degree Mechanics.
- Knowledge of laser technology, in particular laser welding and micromachining.
- Knowledge of testing and simulation methods.
- Project coordination, preference IPMA-C.
- 6-sigma green belt knowledge incl. Design Of Experiments.
- Automotive new mobility system knowledge (Preference)
- Automotive quality systems (ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001, APQP)
- CAD preference Solid Edge
- English fluent
- German fluent
- French preference
- Analytical skills and experience in product design.
- Organizational skills and experience in project coordination.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge sharing.
- Innovative mindset
- Team player
- Open minded
Our client will offer the successful candidate a very competitive compensation package with excellent career opportunities.