HaikuTech Europe BV
HaikuTech design, develop, sell, install and service equipment and manufacturing lines for Multilayer Ceramics and SOFC/SOEC Fuel Cell Technology worldwide. They are active in several growing markets like in energy transition and clean hydrogen. Their equipment is used by the world’s top companies who trust them as the reliable and knowledgeable source for the best equipment on the market. Talk to them and you’ll discover quickly what a
difference the knowledge and experience of their people can make.
To realize the ambitions of HaikuTech and to manage their growth we are looking for a:
International Sales & Marketing Manager
Entrepreneurial, Ownership, Improvement, Ambitious, Flexible/willing to travel
As a Sales & Marketing Manager at HaikuTech you will:
- Manage the Sales & Marketing team.
- Plan and coordinate the activities, promotion, policy and strategy with regard to sales of industrial equipment and technological consultancy services.
- Reach the turn-over goals to contribute to the profit of HaikuTech and the added value for customers.
- Analyse the changing markets and its demands.
- Maintain relations with customers, partners and agents.
- Business development of new innovations and markets.
- Willingness to travel globally (50%).
- Experience in global function with multi-disciplinary teams (Preference).
- Fluent in written and spoken Englisch.
- Ability to work as self-directed individual or in a team based environment.
- Knowledge of Chemical Engineering and/or Material Science at least on Bachelor level and good (project) management skills.
- Min. 5 year experience in a comparable job.
PERSONAL PROFILE/SUCCES FACTORS
- Strong communicator and good listener.
- Analytical, creative and result oriented.
- Decisively and independent advisor (consultant).
- Representative, relationship oriented and socially capable.
HaikuTech has an informal business operation in which passion for international business and technical innovations lead to opportunities. They think fun and challenges in your work are important aspects. Their office environment is enjoyable and motivating. They are located in one of the most beautiful and Burgundian cities in The Netherlands: ‘Maastricht, the balcony of Europa’ and a Sales office in Miami.
Do you like to work in a small, flat, organized “Multi National” within a high-quality innovative environment?
Limbourg & Partners takes care of the recruitment and pre-selection for this position.
For more information about our client, the position and the procedure you can contact Harry Kikken, Managing Director (+31 (0)6-205 44 191).
If you want to respond immediately, we look forward to receiving your resume with a short motivation letter.